Garden Help Days
Is there a better way to learn than rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands in the dirt?
Join us to learn by doing, exchanging a few hours of your help for hands-on learning. Activities may include: sheet-mulching, weeding, planting, composting, harvesting.
Garden Help Days take place on select days, April - November, 9am - 12pm. Participation is limited to seven helpers per day.
- August 5, 2017 Spots left: 4 RSVP
- July 15, 2017 Spots left: 2 RSVP
- November 4, 2017 Spots left: 7 RSVP
- October 7, 2017 Spots left: 6 RSVP
- September 9, 2017 Spots left: 6 RSVP
Wondering where we are located? We are in downtown Holyoke, MA. We are a family-run, home-based business, so to protect our privacy we don't publish our address on line. Once you register for an event or tour, we will give you our exact address as part of the confirmation process.